Online gambling platforms have made playing easier and more convenient than ever with all of the games you know and love. These websites would not have been possible, however, without the following developers. Finding a decent casino site that is both reliable and high quality can prove to be more challenging than it may seem at first. Here, https://grandfortunenodeposit.com you can find some of the best casino sites from the best casino software developers around today. Don't work harder than you need to when the top information and resources are right under your nose.
The Roots of Casino Software
Microgaming is credited with developing the first true online gambling site in 1994. Net Entertainment (NetEnt) quickly joined them in 1996, as well as International Gaming Technology (IGT) who had been supplying land-based betting houses since 1971 and Play'nGO who focused on the European market. RealTime Gaming and Playtech both started up in the late 90's, and the number of developers has only increased from there. These top software providers are the creators of today's most incredible slots games. Visit this site and see how you can play free all of them by using the casino no deposit bonuses and free spins promotions.
The Top Casino Software Developers Today
The same companies that paved the way to online gaming still largely dominate the field today, and the following are considered the largest and most popular developers:
- Microgaming has seen multiple record-setting progressive jackpot wins, and they boast over six hundred games of all types. They also have a popular online poker network, MPN.
- Playtech also has over six hundred games to their name, and they power some of the most popular brands in the online gaming industry including William Hill and Ladbrokes.
- NetEnt is a leader in online gambling innovation with over two hundred games of their own. They offer some of the most popular individual games including Starburst and Neon Staxx, and have won multiple industry awards over the years.
- IGT has claimed over two-thirds of the slot machine and video gaming market share, and is known for the high quality of their digital slots.
- RealTime Gaming may have some controversy surrounding their choice of operators, but they also claim over three hundred games from slots to video poker and table games.
- Rounding out the list are Evolution Gaming and XPro Gaming. Each of these companies specializes in live-dealer games. They both offer high-quality gaming on multiple platforms from PCs to smartphones.
It is not a surprise that all of the top online Canadian casinos that you can find at http://vision-games.com/the-best-amazing-canadian-casinos.html are powered by some of the casino software providers that we mentioned here.
Developers on the Rise
While the biggest names in the online gambling market certainly have a strong hold, there are several up and coming developers you should watch out for going forward. While small, the following companies are at the forefront of technological advancement in the gaming industry and could one day surpass their predecessors:
- Big Time Gaming